OOO NK RUSSOIL / ООО "НК РУСОЙЛ

Our Production

ABOUT OUR COMPANY

Image 04

OOO NK RUSSOIL Headed by its DIRECTOR: Fokin Alexey Konstantinovich, Is a fast paced company deeply integrated in the petroleum and gas sector both in the russian federation and to the world wide market. The companys main focus is on the refining of crude oil products to produce a verity of refined petroleum and petrochemical products which constitutes to thier appropriate standard of production both in specification and composition.

We always strive to meet the quality standard and needs of our customers and partner companies individually by taking a personal approach to any request made to our office, whereby facilitating the storage of these products, and outsoursing the market for potential and capable purchasers hereby promoting the sales of our products through out the Russian Federation and to the International Market.


Our petroleum products are delivered to end users by the implementation of specialized equipments for the safe transportation of all types of petroleum products through variou means which include -
    Railway Transportation.
    Road Tankers (Truck) Transportation.
    Sea Vessel Tankers Transportation.
    Pipeline Delivery.

Image 05

To date, OOO NK RUSSOIL is among the largest top ten oil companies of Russia. The Holding’s vertically integrated structure ensures the full operational cycle – from exploration and hydrocarbons production to processing.

HOW RUSSIAN REFINING FIRST SPREAD ITS WINGS

Mining engineer Nikolay Voskoboynikov built Russia’s first refinery 175 years ago The history of the Russian refining industry goes back to the 18th century. The literature tells us that in 1823, the Dubinin brothers, who were serfs, built a makeshift one-still refining installation in the aul of Akki-Yurt, the home of the Tersk Cossack Host. But Russian historians consider the true forerunner of Russia's oil industry to be the refinery built by Mining Engineer Nikolay Voskoboynikov in 1837 on the Apsheron Peninsula. The Apsheron pioneer The oil fields of the Apsheron Peninsula became a part of the Russian Empire after the Russian-Persian war of 1803-1813. At that time, the Apsheron Peninsula boasted 116 black oil wells and one that produced white oil, the total yield amounting to around 150,000 poods (an obsolete Russian unit of weight equal to about 16.38 kilograms) of oil a year. For the next two decades, these oil wells were maintained by various small entrepreneurs and brought the treasury a rather modest income.

Read More